Sunday, April 27, 2008

My Other Blog











On my other blog, LynnQuilts, I blog about my quilting hobby. I wish that I could combine that blog with this one. I would really like to have all my hobbies on the same blog. Maybe I could call it "All the many projects that Lynn thinks that she has time to do". I am so blonde! I think that I am superwoman, but won't admit it. There are not enough hours in the day to even begin to do all the things that I try to do. I might start copying and pasting the stuff from that blog over here, since I have nothing else to do and no hobbies. Oh, brother!

2 comments:

Indigo Blue said...

The bright quilt onthe left (as you look at it is lovely! I am fairly new to quilting, I am only on my second which is gradually getting there. hank you for adding me to your list of bloggers. I amupdatingmine and adding you. i am off to look at more of your blog.
Best wishes.

Lynn said...

That is called Grandmother's Flower Garden and it is done completely by hand. It is one of my favorite things to do. I love sewing by hand.