Monday, May 5, 2008

Beany's Birthday Party



Today is my precious Beany's birthday and he is 3. His Mom and Dad had his party on Saturday. It was a double party for him and his cousin Jonah. Jonah was born one day before Beany on the 4th. The party was fun, fun, fun. Beany loved all his presents, and ate lots of cake and ice cream. They had the party at the new house, even though they have not moved in yet. The house is looking so good! They have painted, and Richard has built cabinets and an island in the kitchen. I LOVE the kitchen in that house. It is big and sunny and warm, has 3 windows over the sink, and feels so comfortable and homey. I want my kitchen to feel like that. Anyway, I still haven't been able to make a pair of socks, and I can't believe that I have actually had as much patience with it as I have. That is so off my personality. The baby blanket for Randy's teacher is coming along nicely though. I am crocheting the blanket, which I am good at. I am still struggling with knitting, but I am determined to be an expert knitter, so I will keep at it. I miss quilting, but thought I might do a few more flowers on my grandmother's flower garden. I really want to make a Sunbonnet Sue for myself, but I am not sure when I will get around to that. I can't wait for retirement!!!!!

1 comment:

Louise said...

Happy Birthday Beany. Perfect cake for a little boy. He was having lots of fun tearing open those presents. x