Saturday, May 10, 2008

Socks, Socks, Socks

Last night I started yet another sock on circular needles. I pulled out and started again 3 times, and let me tell you that the third time is a charm! I believe, after many weeks and many tries, that I have finally got it! I am not sure how I did it, but it looks right, and it looks like the top of a sock. I don't know when I have ever been so happy! There is just something about socks that draws me to them. I hope that it will continue to go as well as it has so far. I just want to sit and knit for hours. But, since today is my first "Lynn" day in quite a while, I am forcing myself to do some other things. We are expecting heavy thunderstorms this afternoon and I am going to LYS and to run some errands before it gets here. But, tonight, oh baby, I am going to be a sock knittin fool!!!!!!

Woo-hoo!

1 comment:

inkberryblue said...

How are those socks coming along? I'd love to be at your stage ~ I have a ball of beautiful Opal wool waiting to be knitted up into a pair of socks but I have no idea how to go about it...yet!
Happy weekend. =]