Saturday, May 10, 2008

Indigo Blue's Sketchbook

If you want to see some real talent, you need to visit IndigoBlue's blog and take a look at her sketchbook. It is so beautiful that everytime I visit her blog, I spend a good amount of time looking at it. I have asked her if I have permission to use her inspiration to create one of my own. So, look for future pics and updates. I have been visiting some really wonderful blogs and I will be adding some new ones to my Favorite Places list. Oh, and Nannybird has some new stuff on her blog. I only wish I had the talent of some of these wonderful friends. Look for lots of new stuff on my blog soon!

2 comments:

Indigo Blue said...

Thank you for writing a post about my sketch book. What a surprise and a huge compliment. Of course you can use it as inspiration, I am delighted as that was the main aim for posting it. I would love to see what you do. I wish I could knit socks. As you may have gathered from my blog basic knitting is my main skill at the moment but I am getting there, gradually.

Indigo Blue said...

P.S
I do not min if you copy and paste one of my sketch book pics to this post if you want to.