Monday, August 4, 2008

I have been tagged!

Thanks to Indigo Blue for tagging me. I needed to get back to my blog. So now it is my turn to do some tagging!


These are the rules which need to be passed on:
1). Link to the person who tagged you on your blog.
2).Post the rules of the tag on your blog.
3).Write 6 random things about yourself.
4).Tag 6 people at the end of the post.
5).Let each of the people know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6).Let tagger know that your tag entry has been posted.

OK, here are my 6 random things:

1> I love football
2> I wanted to be a musician
3> My eyes are really greenish/blue
4> I am Obsessive/Compulsive about almost everything
5> I love to eat lemons with salt
6> I have small feet

Now, I am tagging these people:
Cake Makes the World a Better Place
Knit Er Done
Nannybird Crafts
Yes, I am a Yarn Snob
The Procraftinators

Fun, fun, fun

2 comments:

April said...

Hi Lynn

Thanks for tagging me, I have done this one only recently, so I won't do it again if that's OK?

Thanks for stopping by my blog, please keep reading and I'll be back to yours!

April xx

Knit - R - Done said...

I replied to your meme. My hubby's leaving the country soon, so I've been a space cadet about keeping up with people. Sorry!