Sunday, June 15, 2008

Lifelock 400 and the US Open

Today has been a really good day! Dale Earnhardt, Jr. won the
Lifelock 400 at Michigan. This is his first win in 75 races, and he gained on Kyle Busch in points. However, our cable has been out since yesterday and I had to go to Digger's to see him win! I am so excited! I am a die-hard Dale Earnhardt, Jr. fan, and I am so happy that he won! Now, on to the Open. Just as I am a Dale fan, I am also a die-hard Tiger Woods fan, and I am so pulling for him to win the US Open at Torrey Pines, that it will make this a perfect day! GOOOOO Tiger! Our cable just came on...woo-hoo... and I am glad to be able to watch the final hour of the open. Now, on to knitting. I have ordered some new needles from Knit Picks, and I can't wait for them to get here. I am so hoping they will come tomorrow, but it will probably be Tuesday or Wednesday. As soon as they get here, I will start my first PAIR of socks, and I just can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I found your blog while searching for blogs about Dale Jr. I'm a huge fan and I see that you are, as well. Today is a great day for Junior fans! We've been waiting for this win for a long time. Glad to see Jr back in victory lane! Here's to many more wins! Happy Father's Day!

Mike Smith

Knit - R - Done said...

We have the race taped since we're still camping, but knowing the end doesn't make it any less exciting. I must cook some good junk food.