Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Angels Among Us

Well, I gave up on the scarf, but only because no matter how many times I did it, it never looked right. So, I am back on the blanket that I was making for my granddaughter that I hope to have one of these days. But, yesterday, I met this little angel named Abby. She is the 2 1/2 year old daughter of one of the girls at my office. I really adore her Mommy and I had never had a chance to meet Abby. The minute I saw her I knew I was making that blanket for her. It was like an epiphany. She is just so cute and sweet, and talk about intelligent? Of course, her Mommy would be classified as a genius, I am sure, so she gets it honest. I will post a photo of the blanket when I get it finished, and I hope to also post Abby's picture along with it.

No comments: